Subject: [Leica] Leica DMR vs. Canon 20D comparison shots
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Jun 5 02:17:10 2005

I am not sure the body is completely negligible in the picture
quality equation. Sure, it is the lens taking the picture but the
accuracy of the focussing screen position relative to the film plane
will effect focussing accuracy and, for those who use AF, the
difference between sensors and software make considerable
differences, particularly in poor light. Having said that the biggest
attraction of the DMR for me is the R8 I would fit it to.
Frank