Subject: [Leica] FS: 50 sheets Epson 13x19 Enhanced Matte Paper
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Jun 3 14:21:40 2005

At 05:09 PM 6/3/2005, you wrote:
>Whew!  Couldn't imagine you letting this go on (suffering in silence,
>as it were) and was beginning to be worried about you....

No suffering in silence!  I've been talking to the computer screen, but
I've also been really, really busy.  I've always worked best when I'm right
up against a deadline, but this time I left it too late and there's no time
to cuss properly at the LUG!!!!  I promise to retire soon and have plenty
of time to get you guys straightened out about women ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] FS: 50 sheets Epson 13x19 Enhanced Matte Paper)