Subject: [Leica] DMR RAW files for download, NOW: Fringing.
From: miki at arbos.net (MIKIRO)
Date: Fri Jun 3 08:15:05 2005

Hi, Douglas.
You are right. The auto WB in Camera RAW for PS Elements 3.0 sets the
colour temperature at < 4000K. I do not know whether it is a
compatibility problem between the current Camera RAW and the DNG for
DMR. I have not yet managed to obtain decent image quality from the DNG
files by changing parameters of Camera RAW.

Cheers,

MIKIRO