Subject: [Leica] First camera...an observation
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Wed Jun 1 18:31:21 2005

I've now been a LUG member for just on two years....this has got to be one
of the best threads I've seen. Full of nostalgia, free from high opinions
and very, very interesting. It is so intriguing to see the different routes
people have taken getting into photography. If I can make one
generalization, it is that fathers and wives have played a key part!

jm

Replies: Reply from msmall at aya.yale.edu (Marc James Small) ([Leica] First camera...an observation)
Message from mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre) ([Leica] first camera)