Subject: [Leica] Week 14, Petra, Color Space solved
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jun 1 04:53:04 2005

At 12:28 AM 6/1/2005, you wrote:
>Tina,
>Does pbase clip the colors the same way as Photo.Net? I stopped using the
>latter mainly because of that--you never knew exactly what you'd end up
>with once uploaded.
>
>Nathan

Nathan -  Now that I've switched back to Adobe RGB, pbase doesn't seem to
be clipping the colors.  The problem was with ProPhoto RGB which is a much
larger color space.  I had switched to that to convert my Raw photos and it
gives beautiful results, it just seems they can't be displayed on most of
the photo web sites with converting to the smaller Adobe RGB space.  Once I
convert, the photos look about the same in pbase as in PhotoShop.  I'll go
back a fix the earlier ones on pbase when I get a chance.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com