Subject: [Leica] 35 f1.4 pre-ASPH
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon May 30 17:16:25 2005

In its day, the Pre-ASPH lux had two things going for it - it was a 1.4 35
in the day when such a lens was a real rarity - was Leica first with this
aperture and focal length? - and it was tiny. Today it has only one thing
going for it for any one who values definition, contrast, and lack of flare
- it's tiny. :-)

B. D.