Subject: [Leica] Cost of Computer included
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Mon May 30 16:53:24 2005

Nathan,

I'm in the middle of a computer upgrade as I type and it's 100% related to
photography.  I've used and programmed personal computers since 1983 and if
not for photography I'd still be using a 133MHz Wintel computer.  I have no
need to upgrade aside from photography.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com