Subject: [Leica] UP,UP AND AWAY!!! PICTURES :-) upside down and side ways!; -)
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon May 30 14:42:26 2005

Oops, sorry; that was supposed to be private.

>Christopher Williams said and asked:
>>With all the PS Software now, how do we know you didn't hurl?<<
>
>Hi Chris,
>I can only answer that quite honestly. If you knew me as an honest
>photojournalist you'd never have asked that question in the firt
>place, in fun or otherwise!
>
>It didn't happen and I have a clean plane and camera to prove it. ;-)

Sure, Ted, but you've told us before what some of your cameras have
been into, and I'm not sure I want to get close enough to to try tod
determine anything like that! :-)

Anyway, thanks for showing the pictures, and congrats on the flight
and the birthday.

I tend to drive more at the moment. :-)

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff