Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW MAY 29 2005
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Mon May 30 09:50:10 2005

On May 30, 2005, at 8:52 AM, B. D. Colen wrote:
> Very, very nice, Feli - Might suggest, however, cropping from the left
> side
> of the painting on the left - dump the woman in pants. I love the
> center
> group - the Irving Pennesque woman with her hand raised, and the
> position of
> the man in the jacket behind the front group. But I find pantswoman
> distracting.

Thanks B.D..The Irving Pennesque woman was quite interesting.
She had quite a presence, very much do to her striking profile. I tried
to get
a closer shot of her from that angle, but she appeared to have eyes in
the back of her head, or at least a very good sixth sense, and picked up
on me right away. I think you are right about the woman on the screen
left.
She just doesn't fit in; like wearing a pair of brown shoes with a
tuxedo.

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com