Subject: [Leica] Williamsburg, Va., interior photography
From: gwpics at aol.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon May 30 02:06:19 2005

I shot a few interiors in the delightful town of Williamsburg some time
ago on Kodachrome 200 and I was pushing it at f2 so I would have thought
that the Noctilux, even if not used wide open, would give you the peace
of mind that you would like to have. I recall a great coffee shop on the
corner of a main intersection as you go into centre of the town, and
would like to revisit just to sit and drink their coffee, so have one
for me!

Gerry

  Gerry Walden

www.gwpics.com <http://www.gwpics.com/>