Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Let's go to Graduation!
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun May 29 19:33:00 2005

I wish the joy of your little girl's graduation . . . for they are
always little girls in our memory, or little boys although somehow we
want our daughters to stay young forever while our sons we seem to
push forward into the world as fast as possible.

May she STUN the world and always phone home when you need to hear from her.

Adam