Subject: [Leica] In Praise of Acros...
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sun May 29 07:59:36 2005

I still have some god awful Agfa 25 in 120 left. It's so awful that
I'd rather make a trip to the store for T-Max 100 before using the Agfa.
These are films that could require zone system practice to liven up.
Then again, after seeing what AA did do with similar films, with
equally poor results, I'm not too sure that would work either. But
then I've never considered AA that good of a printer.

Slobodan Dimitrov
http://sdimitrovphoto.com