Subject: [Leica] Got to play with the 50mm 'lux and 75mm 'cron today
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat May 28 10:36:10 2005

Had a play with a the new 50mm Summilux and 75mm Summicron today at a
Leica Akadamie course in the UK. First thoughts on the 50mm are how much
smaller it is than the Nocti and only one stop slower - very tempting,
as is the 75mm Summicron, much smaller than the 75mm Summilux, hardly
seemed larger than the new 50mm Summilux. Should have something to post
tomorrow.

If I can remember to take an SD card I'll be having a play with the DMR
tomorrow - the only SD card I have is 128 meg so I won't be able to keep
too many images.

Steve