Subject: [Leica] Re: Rommel
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri May 27 16:19:56 2005

I really like his Rolleiflex work. Wonderful tonalities.

Reading the Russian Journal (Steinbeck) really gave me the impression
that, as you say, he was not a gearhead. He was concerned about it
getting stolen throughout the Russian trip, but getting outside and
shooting was where he was focused.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com