Subject: [Leica] Portrait: Our House Sitter
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Fri May 27 13:03:41 2005

That's just lovely!  Great modeling of features over the
entire face, and the highlights "just right."

Only thing I would say might have been an improvement is
removal of the shirt from her shoulders, and maybe a vertical
composition to include the collar bones. Or a different shirt
or dress or something.

Scott