Subject: [Leica] Second thoughts about digitals
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri May 27 12:22:40 2005

Absolutely, Bob - Digital is undoubtedly proving far too complicated for the
average snapshooter, as it is for the time-pressed pro, and will undoubtedly
pass from the scene in the same way that glass plates and the Instamatic
did. Why I'm sure that within the next five years or so we will see film
once again dominating photography, and we'll all be laughing up our sleeves
- if we can only get those damn garters off - at the idiots who believed
that digital with its cards, deleting files, battery woes, and CD transfers
- (and some day you'll have to explain what those things are - has died on
the scrap heap of photo history. :-0