Subject: [Leica] FS-Leica Auction- Collins Collection Single Owner Estate Sale
From: Amanda at EverardandCompany.com (Amanda Everard)
Date: Fri May 27 07:54:41 2005

Hi All,

Just wanted to let everyone know about our online auction of primarily
Leica camera equipment from the Private Collection of the Late James A.
Collins, Jr. hosted at www.iGavel.com  Many of you tuned into the first
auction of this collection last November.

The Collection is so large (over 1600 pieces) that we have had to divide
it into a series of sales.  You can check it out at the link below:

http://auction.igavel.com/ClientInfo.taf?_function=info&id=983&skip=1

If you have any questions please e-mail me off-list at
Amanda@everardandcompany.com.

Thanks,

Amanda Everard