Subject: [Leica] happy birthday Ted....
From: matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch)
Date: Wed May 25 06:25:51 2005

Happy Birthday Ted . . .  From Wilson Pickett and me ...  many happy P51
Mustang returns..!  Up up and away . . . /matt

Mustang Sally,
Guess you better slow your Mustang down.
Mustang Sally, my baby,
Guess you better slow your Mustang down.
You been a runnin' all over the town now,
Guess I'll have to put your flat feet on the ground.

All you wanna do is a ride around, Sally (RIDE SALLY RIDE) ...

Message from eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric C) ([Leica] happy birthday Ted....)