Subject: [Leica] WAS Leica's demise, NOW Digital's demise??
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed May 25 02:44:11 2005

Lawrence Zeitlin wrote:

> <<Ten years down the line, it will come full circle. People will be
> so choked with digital photography that they won?t be able to take it
> anymore. They will turn to film again.>>
>
> ======
We get this over and over about digital, but I was very amused to see that
when
Jessops (who are the largest camera chain over here) reported reduced
profits a
couple of weeks ago, they were claiming that the reason was a fall in sales
of
new cameras. The reason? saturation of the digital market...

Your average digital buyer doesn't walk around with 3Rs and 3Ms around their
neck ;-)

Peter Dzwig