Subject: [Leica]Hello? - With two new images...
From: matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch)
Date: Tue May 24 12:33:30 2005

The window shot is compelling... here's what I like... it is a scene of
unmittigated joy... what are those boys doing? sure looks like fun?  But
is is also somewhat other worldly... as if they are someplace I can't go
anymore. I also like the bright lines of the framing boxes in the window
and boys' hands...

The "tiny dancer"  (sorry Elton) is proof perfect of this maxim: dance
like no one is watching...

nice work B.D.

/matt

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica]Hello? - With two new images...)