Subject: [Leica] RE: Tina Manly
From: jim.christie at sbcglobal.net (Jim Christie)
Date: Tue May 24 10:06:18 2005

Tina - My earlier comments were off base, because I guess I was looking at
the wrong picture(s). After seeing so many comments on your picture(s) that
did not match up with my view of it, I went back to see what I had missed.
The problem was that I guess I clicked on your opening website and got that
great picture of the family at the dinner table. Therefore, I still think
that one is great and will leave the comments about the "raw" picture to
those who are much more expert about such matters than I (or is it me?)
Anyway, nice photographs.

Jim Christie

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] RE: Tina Manly)