Subject: [Leica] New on Leica-Gallery
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon May 23 13:27:51 2005

Hi all,

I'm new on Leica-Gallery and I have posted two folders:

The first one with only 3 pictures of my daughters when I was testing the
Summilux 1,4/75mm:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/lr-photo/folder-7966.html

The second one is about the FERIA DE ABRIL IN SANTA COLOMA DE GRAMANET
(Barcelona). The Sevilla's Feria is well worldwide known, in Barcelona live
a lot of people from Andalucia (the Region on the South of Spain where is
the - original - Feria de Sevilla), this people has continued his strong and
lovely traditions in Barcelona, and they celebrate a Feria de de Abril here
too, of course not so nice as the Sevilla, but interesting.

I've taked these pictures on 1993 with my Leica - R equipment, it was a R3
and a R4, with Summicron 35, 50, 90. I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/lr-photo/folder-7970.html

Thanks for looking, and I'll appreciate your comments
Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] New on Leica-Gallery)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] New on Leica-Gallery)