Subject: [Leica] PAW 20 LKH
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Sat May 21 20:09:20 2005

Hello LUG,
        My latest PAW is at the site below.  Today we went into the PARK,
Yellowstone, that is.  Spring is here but the lake is still mostly covered
with ice.  This photo records the patterns in the ice and on the horizon.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Lee-Hermann-album/PAW_20_LKH

I include an alternate from a recent trip to NYC.  The museum of modern art
is a very interesting place and architecturally a wonder.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Lee-Hermann-album/in_the_MOMA

I hope some one likes but if not feel free to stone me with hostile comments.
Lee

Replies: Reply from mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre) ([Leica] PAW 20 LKH)
Reply from mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre) ([Leica] PAW 20 LKH)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] PAW 20 LKH)