Subject: [Leica] OT: canon 1dsII now has a wireless network transmitter
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Fri May 20 15:57:03 2005

Great! When Canon releases the next module "Photographer in a Box" (tm)
you won't even have to go to the event to shoot it! You just wind it up
the
night before, punch in where the shoot is (tape the airline ticket to
it, if needed)
and a short time later it returns with a few gigs of perfect shots.
8-)

feli