Subject: [Leica] B. D. PAW
From: bd_colen at harvard.edu (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu May 19 08:08:54 2005

Thanks, Ken - There is an advantage to joining the world of
commuters. :-) - To respond to Philippe - To steal Kyle's running
joke - I shot it with my Leica E-1 digital - And, yes, it could
arguably be opened up a bit....Thanks...

--
B. D. Colen
Sr. Communications Officer for University Science

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] B. D. PAW)