Subject: [Leica] a sad postcard
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Wed May 18 12:03:40 2005

> I colleague to my wife was sad one day. Her cousin was out clearing his
> woods and got killed. He was working with his 25 year old son. His son
> took his father's death upon himself ... should have been watching out for
> him ... and hung himself three days later. The wife/mother is now ... in a
> mental ward.
>
> Daniel

I must say that it was terrible to hear about your colleagues family. Such a
waste!

I used the chain saw for 8 hours 3 days in a row trying to get thru to my
property and I did experience some very powerful forces wihtin the trees i
cut. I had to tell my childre to stay at a good distance of the knocked down
trees and enourmous roots - thankfully the are to well behaved girls that
trust me when I tell them not to do something - The best thing to do -
though it is hard on the chain - is to take little by little and be carefull
what you stand on and what is above you and pay attention to what order the
trees are "fittered" into each other.

best  Ruben

Message from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] a sad postcard)
Message from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] a sad postcard)