Subject: [Leica] lens recommendations (R)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed May 18 11:32:06 2005

Deanan asked:
> I have my favorite M lens for personal use but need to find out for work
> what you guys think are the best R lenses both old any new, sharp and
> contrasty or more aesthetic. Basically, what are your favorite R lenses
> and why?<<<<<

Hi  Deanan,
That's a very wide open question answered by... "What do you intend on
shooting?" Or what kind of work do you do, or are you intending on using
them for?

ted

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:lens recommendations (R))
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] lens recommendations (R))