Subject: [Leica] a sad postcard
From: bd_colen at Harvard.edu (B.D. Colen)
Date: Tue May 17 13:47:11 2005

The reality, Hans, is that you could have posted the shot of Goatboy with
some long rap about how you used your new Leica MP Lizard Skin HCB Autograph
Model with the 35 Summicron Asph and blah blah blah film - and you would
have gotten half-a-dozen responses from people telling you how you've proven
once again that there're no images leic Leica images.... :-)

Best
B. D.

P. S. I feel compelled to add that my new office is right down the hall from
the photo department at the Harvard News Office, and the photographers here
are still shooting allot of film - and some digital - and there are a number
of Ms - including one MP! ;-)