Subject: [Leica] Looking forward to a week of shooting with the DMR
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue May 17 06:39:30 2005

Hello Mike,
I've now been using Leica lenses on my 20D and a 300D (Digital Rebel)
for quite a while with excellent results, same applies for Zeiss
Contax/Yashica mount lenses and M42 screw thread lenses of various makes.
These were taken with a Macro Elmar 100/4 and a Yashica
55/2,8 macro.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_1487_edited_3
and
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album150

I use the Novoflex adapter for Leica, Hama for M42 and a C/Y adapter
from Foto Huppert in Germany, beautifully machined all of them.
cheers
Douglas