Subject: [Leica] Yorkshire Dales - More Scans of Swaledale
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun May 15 17:22:47 2005

For those of you wondering where GeeBee's sheep got to - I've got them!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Yorkshire/Mother_of_Twins
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Yorkshire/Lambing_Season
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Yorkshire/Swaledale_Sheep
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Yorkshire/Swaledale_sheep

and a load of bull, taken from a VERY safe distance
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Yorkshire/Red_Bull

A few other shots have been added, deleted or re-ordered, please take a
look at the overview if you like.

I'm trying to get some more continuity and coherence into the order of
the pictures at the moment so that they give an impression of a typical
trip up Swaledale. This will start at Richmond in the east, then up to
Reeth and Grinton, on to Gunnerside and Muker, through Kisdon Gorge to
Crackpot and around Kisdon Hill to Thwaite. Also a couple of the best
walks (and pubs)in the Dale. I've got the map out but I'm finding it
pretty hard to locate some of the places I took the pictures from so
many years ago.

Have a nice time in Swaledale
cheers
Douglas