Subject: [Leica] Re:P 51 Flight :Leica heresy
From: mvolo at acpub.duke.edu (Michael Volow)
Date: Fri May 13 07:33:33 2005

Having been in a variety of small, fighter-like military aircraft (T34, T28
trainers) in the late 1960's, I would suggest taking a small video camera in
addition to your M7. As much as I love Leicas, and even though still
aviation photos can be dynamic, video can really help you re-experience the
motion of your special flight.

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Re:P 51 Flight :Leica heresy)