Subject: [Leica] #143
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Fri May 13 01:44:55 2005

Graham,

I'd check that green filter you're always using - it might need
cleaning are something.  That image looks like a whole lot of yellow
and blue are registering on the film!  Almost like you shot color!  I
bet if you just wipe it off with an old pair of boxers it will fix that
problem right up!  ;-]

Frank