Subject: [Leica] Still no DMR
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu May 12 22:16:55 2005

I speak for others as well as myself when I say ...Firmware is NEVER
finished.  It gets better, and it gets released when the boss tells the SW
engineers to release it.  But it is never perfect.  Waiting for perfect is a
waste of marketing time.   That time is of most concern to a company that is
floundering financially.

This was predictable.  The timing was predictable.  It will be released when
the bosses tell the SW engineers to release it.

A Management decision, not a SW decision.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter) (Firmware was Re: [Leica] Still no DMR)