Subject: [Leica] Summaron eyes
From: ferider at yahoo.com (Der Eiserne Reiter)
Date: Thu May 12 15:05:35 2005

I recently saw a picture of Summaron/M3 eyes, detached from the lens.
>From the photo, the bayonet mount looked very similar to an LTM/M
adapter. Therefore my question: is it possible to use the
eyes to mount any screw mount lens to an M camera, in other words,
is this an M39 mount with the correct flange distance ? The idea
would be to use it to mount a 24mm lens to an M2, for example.

Thanks,

Roland.

FeRider (R.)

Yahoo! Mail