Subject: [Leica] A stands for....
From: richard at (Richard Ogden)
Date: Thu May 12 01:23:13 2005

Scott McLoughlin wrote:

> How does Acros "look"?  What do you soup it in?

Extremely fine grain, excellent tonal gradation and sharp!
As with other films, if you're looking for the very finest
grain, Rodinal wouldn't be my first choice but, for me, its
a great all-round combination and my developer of choice.
Try 1:25 for 7 mins @ 68'f. I invert the tank 10 times in
the first 30 seconds, then give 1 inversion per 30 seconds
for the rest of the time.

Interestingly, this time is an official Fuji one, but was
only shown on the German Fuji website when I last looked -
see page 2 of:

Hope this helps.

Richard Ogden

Replies: Reply from scott at (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] A stands for....)
Message from scott at (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] A stands for....)