Subject: [Leica] A stands for....
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed May 11 08:30:06 2005

 much of the time. It's a real shame. My dad is coming
> down
> tomorrow. Maybe I'll pack up the FM3a kit for a change and do a little
> grooving
> on the 28/45/105 combo and some Delta 100.
>
> Scott

I shot a lot of Delta 100 but when the ACROS 100 came out I crossed over to
it! It's kind of weird which is why I like it. Same sharpness as the Delta I
think.
About as sharp as slow films with Xtol 1:3.
Been meaning to test it against Pan F to see what the difference might
really be.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon