Subject: 1st camera in outer space - was Re: [Leica] Got me a 42megapixelLeica Digital
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed May 11 19:22:42 2005

Tongue in cheek....

Now Dennis, if you have used a Minox III, you will remember the physical
position of your arms and body .... everything loose attached to your upper
torso is at eye level.  It is a 2 handed camera.  Even advancing the film
requires 2 hands.  Now why would any self respecting test pilot be caught in
a position with his hands off the stick in an unstable plane?

Tsk, tsk......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net