Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL Flash troubles - I need help
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue May 10 15:02:29 2005

Hi Chris

I'm shooting always incide, and I use almost always the synchronization
speed 1/50. For my pictures the ideal stop is 5,6 or even 4, this allows a
comfortable shooting distance!, next time I'll try to put on the -1/3
or -2/3, but IMO, the correction I need is at least 2/3.

Gracias, saludos desde Barcelona
Luis