Subject: [Leica] Re: nikon update
From: imagist at imagist.cnc.net (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue May 10 13:20:04 2005

--------------------------------------
From: "Chris Williams" <chris@clwill.com>
Subject: [Prorental] Nikon Capture vs. Adobe Camera Raw - Update

It turns out that as this discussion was starting, Adobe and Nikon must
have reached a truce.  Just yesterday Adobe put Camera Raw version 3.1
up on their web site.  This update supports the D2X (among other
cameras).  The update is only for Adobe CS2, but it works, and works
well.

For me, at least, Nikon Capture is moot.  I cancelled my order for it,
saved $99, and have what I feel is a better product.

Works for me :-).  Nikon still needs to figure out what business they
are in, but Adobe remains my hero.

Chris

Fond regards,
G  e  o  r g  e    L  o  t  t  e  r  m  o  s  e r, imagist
Presenting effective messages in beautiful ways
                                                since 1969
web                                      <www.imagist.com>
email                                   george@imagist.com
voice                                         262-241-9375
address                       10050 N Port Washington Road
                                          Mequon, WI 53092