Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 29, Issue 460
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Tue May 10 11:12:40 2005

>http://www.naturfotograf.com/D2X_rev00.html
>Review and comparison with Canon,s 1DS MK.II .
>Found the wide angle lens difference discussion
>http://www.naturfotograf.com/D2X_rev06.html#top_page
>very interesting
>best,simon jessurun,amsterdam

Both cameras have been in my hands, owned and used, and I can give my
sincere opinion about these so called tests: mere advertising. I cannot
be sure if paid or not. Just in case you could think I'm biased let me
say I'm seeing in front of me, in the bookshelfs, right now, seven Nikon
SLR and 24 Nikkor lenses and there are more out of my view in other
parts of my home.

Regards

Felix