Subject: [Leica] Strange Clouds - LUG Meteorologists, please.
From: bonvini at optonline.net (Jay)
Date: Tue May 10 07:06:40 2005

Saw clouds like this in Maine one year. Since I come from a visual effects
background, I have seen a lot of cloud tank shots. And if someone had
submitted the clouds I had seen in a shot for a film - I would have sent
them back as looking too fake.
I am not sure what forms that type of cloud, but they look very un-natural,
yet they do occur.

Jay Ignaszewski