Subject: [Leica] Cornwall
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Thu May 5 07:10:03 2005

Hi Dave,

I admit that since your name reappeared in my inbox in the last week, I've
been
waiting for your Cornwall pix and hoping you'd be more efficient than I
usually
am!  I just finished sitting quietly through your slide show (something I
rarely do) and I loved the set.  It's such a beautiful part of the world,
and
it can have such wonderful light; I thought you did it great justice with
this
set of photos.

For much of the show there wasn't much evidence of living people, which
bothered me a little as I thought it would have added a little life to the
pix.
I think I wanted more like "Land Rover", which still showed the beauty of
the
countryside, but with the presence of the moving vehicle to show the area
isn't
totally deserted.  But in the end I think I changed my mind as the peaceful
nature of the place really came across, perhaps helped by the sparsity of
people.  And once that feeling was established it made "Peek-a-boo" all the
more unexpected and amusing.

Very nicely done, and thanks for sharing these.  And welcome back.

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] Cornwall)
Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Cornwall)