Subject: [Leica] Cornwall
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Tue Apr 26 16:02:16 2005

Hi all,

I'm back from a good vacation to the South of England. I cannot
recommend the location enough for anyone looking for a beautiful and
quiet spot.

I took one off-topic camera and one off-topic lens and did very little
shooting (for me) and mostly of "post card" shots. Still, I think a
few came out well. Feel free to peruse the few I have taken the time
to pull off my digi-wallet and put on flickr:

http://flickr.com/photos/dmason/sets/272512/

Its good to be home, nice to see the LUG still plugging away.

Cheers,

Dave

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Cornwall)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Cornwall)