Subject: [Leica] Richard's PAW18
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed May 4 22:07:42 2005

With all the pictures from Costume Con 23, the one I selected for PAW18 is
the stunning Vampire Hunter D by Laragoth:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photosite/PaW2005/images/18_3EPSN0289_V.jpg

Vampire Hunter D is a half vampire dedicated to kill vampires in an
apocalyptic world where vampires lord over human (you know, typical anime
plot :-) ). The kicker is that D is the son of the most famous vampire of
them all...

More of Ms. Goth at
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3066, she as LOTHR
(?sp) and the wench in her skit with Seamoose will probably be up later on
tonight in the same folder.

PAW2005 is at: http://www.dragonsgate.net/photosite/PaW2005/

use richard at imagecraft.com)