Subject: [Leica] Peter provokes contentious controversy
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (bdcolen@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed May 4 15:35:31 2005

Okay, Peter, you asked - Peter would get more comments had it been a strong
photo. As it is it's an idea more than a photo. Unfortunately, between the
peacocks, the table and umbrella, the other people, etc., it's too damned
cluttered an image to work as I assume you wanted it to work. I have to
really struggle to see the camera in the hooks. Beyond that, there's the
question of what makes this 'special' other than the fact that the guy
without arms is using his hooks to take a picture. My guess is he wouldn't
think it was a worthy of a photo - given what armless, and legless people
can accomplish, taking photos comes in pretty low on the humdrum list.

B. D.