Subject: [Leica] Pens: thoughts before I leave
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Tue May 3 21:41:59 2005

In a message dated 5/2/2005 9:56:35 PM Central Daylight Time, jls@runbox.com
writes:
I have a $650 Mont Blanc Oscar Wilde limited edition
that my wife bought me for my birthday the year we were married. The
jerks at Mont Blanc took the liberty of correcting the spelling of my
name to Jeffrey. So I have a very expensive scratchy pen with a
misspelled name on it.

Sorry to hear this.  I have two Mont Blancs and both write very smooth.  I
also have a Cross, not as smooth as the MB, but Fantastic Warranty.  Also a
Schaefer, which is very also.  When i was in Warsaw, I found Pen shop that
had
some realy nice Italian and other European pens at some REALLY FANTASTIC
prices.
;-)  So I passed on them.

Gene