Subject: [Leica] Re: Pens: thoughts before I leave
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue May 3 10:28:25 2005

Is there any such thing as a fountain pen (or ink) for left-handed people?
I used a fountain pen for writing music back in the 70s, and liked the
feel of the pen very much.  But when you're left- handed, the side of your
left hand becomes an automatic ink-smearer.

Once music notation software became available, my pens went into a back
desk drawer.  They're still there.  IIRC, I've got an old Estabrook (?)
that belonged to my Dad, and an Osmiroid medium italic I used for music.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly) ([Leica] Re: Pens: thoughts before I leave)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Re: Pens: thoughts before I leave)