Subject: [Leica] Lentefeest 2005 at the Violenschool in Hilversum
From: max_weisenfeld at verizon.net (Max Weisenfeld)
Date: Tue May 3 08:49:16 2005

Nathan,

I had put together a set of shots of my kids' school show, only to pull it
at the last minute after a discussion on this list about the liabilities and
sensitivities of posting pictures of other people's children.  Is the
emotional climate different in northern Europe?  It sounded like you would
get sued in the US, and possible lynched in GB.  Anyway, it's a great set
you've posted, and I am glad I saw it before they came to take you away.

Max