Subject: [Leica] Re:R digital back
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue May 3 06:50:23 2005

Felix:

I don't have any comments on the DMR's startup delay... but I do have a
long-in-the-tooth Kodak/Nikon DCS460, which is a 6mp digital back fitted
to a Nikon N90.  I've found that it's a heck of a lot easier to clean
the sensor on it by removing the Kodak back, than it is cleaning
assensor deep inside a camera... as in my Pentax isDS.

Jim

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:digital back)