Subject: [Leica] Re:R digital back
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Mon May 2 12:13:15 2005

I've had a attentive look to the R digital back instructions booklet and
I am a little worried about two points

1. The start up seems to be three seconds when last cheap DSLRs have an
almost instantly start up
2. No TTL flash with the digital back at least up to the moment when
Metz launches a like-TTL flash

Knowing thew big problems of sensor cleaning I like the idea of
detaching the back from the camera and cleaning directly. Leica suggest
Sensor Swabs and Eclipse that, in my experience, is among the best
sensor cleaning product.

Regards

Felix

Replies: Reply from jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Re:R digital back)